Friday, May 20, 2005

Reporters not what they used to be

I was reading a story about the Catholic diocese in Calif. knowing of abuse allegations and read a line I thought was pretty funny. I realize that the topic is not funny but this quote is. Reporters have become great at reporting the obvious and do not actually do any digging for the real truth anymore.

"Five of the accused priest who did not contest the release of the files are dead and the others could not be located."

My guess is if they could be found and were alive they would be contesting. I guess dead men don't tell tales or contradict them either.

1 Comments:

Blogger ROMA said...

Do I have to choose between on of those loaded terms? Or can I just say they get what they deserve.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters