Monday, May 21, 2007

Another star

I have seen Val. Before Ohshit gets to excited, it was not Doc. I have seen a Val who should have never been a celebrity, but she is hot enough to be. It is weird to think that there are people walking among us that could kill us just as soon as look at us if someone above them deemed it necessary.

By now I'm sure you have guessed I have conversed with the outed CIA agent Valerie Plame-Wilson. She says she likes Santa Fe, but I got the impression that she would prefer to be still serving her country and protecting us from faulty intelligence and our own leaders in Washington. I guess she will get to be a hero on a daily basis now to her twin 7 year olds.

I would like to wish her good luck in Santa Fe and with her case against Cheney, Rove, Libby, and Armitage.

1 Comments:

Blogger ahsirt said...

Dammit!!! I was half way through purchasing a plane ticket to Santa Fe to see Val Kilmer...it would've been the second coolest moment of my life (second only to meeting Buckcherry!). :)

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters