Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Path to Propaganda

Well it appears the networks are starting their election year backing of the Republican Party. Its seems ABC (All Bush Channel) is going to air a docudrama*, is that a real word, about the events leading up to 9/11. It seems they hired a right winger to write the mockumentary and say it is based on the 9/11 commission report.

Many of the events in the propaganda piece are exactly opposite of what the 9/11 report states, but that does not matter to ABC? Nope. All the 9/11 commission members say the piece in inaccurate of the events leading up to 9/11 but does that phase ABC? Nope.

Isn’t it interesting how this White House loves to throw blame around about any failures on their watch but is quick to take credit for making the wealthy wealthier? I do not remember Clinton blaming the elder Bush for the first World Trade Center attack that happened a month into his presidency. I do remember all the men who carried out the attack are serving life sentences and many in solitary confinement.

If this O’Connor proclaimed president had been more interested in doing his job and less interested in month long vacations, clearing all the trees off the ranch, then maybe we would have never been attacked. Shouldn’t a president have his head around the job after being in office for 8 months? Hell, apparently he did not have his head around the job after being in office for 2 years. He still attacked a country in the name of 9/11 that had nothing to do with 9/11. I guess if I wanted to call myself a war president then I would need to keep starting preemptive wars. I guess it does not matter that I was unable to prosecute the war that was put in front of me.

So please call or email your local affiliates and ask them not to air this propaganda. Just click on the link below.

*Do we really need a drama about the events leading up to 9/11? We lived it. Wasn’t it dramatic enough. What, ABC could not find out from the people that were making the decisions what really happened? Do they really need to make Bushco look good and bash Clinton?

2 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski said...

Here in Chicago, I walked over to the ABC building on Saturday, expecting to see a small protest.

Nobody.

4:43 PM  
Blogger ROMA said...

Did you yell to hell with ABC?

After I wrote Iger, and my local affiliate here and the one in Washington and got no replys from any of them I realized that it was the first weekend of the NFL.

Manning vs Manning or Path to 9/11. I am sure most people found something else to watch and I will be watching more football tonight. No more Monday night Football for ABC so I guess they have to come up with something. Without MNF I will will never watch ABC anyway.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters