Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Global Burning II



Maybe it is just me but shouldn't most of the population with a heart beat know what a W.M.D. is?

Two people, who I would call intelligent, have now ask what is W.M.D.? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Are we to absorbed in our own lives? Are we to busy to care? Are we to upset by all that is happening that it is just easier not to know? I am beginning to really believe that to vote you should have to pass a competency exam.

It is a sad state of affairs when a bumper sticker is to complicated for people to understand.

1 Comments:

Blogger ahsirt said...

Here's a bumper sticker that confuses me...I was driving home from my law exam today and passed an old man in a Neon with this sticker on his bumper: {big ole' Confederate Flag} - Fighting Terrorists since 1861. Hmmm...news flash, since the Confederacy was a sworn enemy of the United States, I'd say there were considered terrorists. And exactly who is this guy insinuating is a terrorist? I won't even touch the racial overtones in that one.

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters