Thursday, June 08, 2006

Lost in a world with too much to talk about

I have been absent for a while due to the fact that I do not know what to talk about. I have decided to list what needs attention.

Zarqawi death-Will American leadership force Iraqi’s to stand up now?

Repeal of Estate Tax- Will real Americans vote out anyone who pushes for this gift to richest .03% of Americans?

Haditha, American military cover-up marines killing of innocent Iraqi women and children- Is our military already broken?

Global Warming- How will the corporate right spin the truth? “CO2 is life”

Voting- Will voters actually vote knowing that their votes might not be counted?

Democrats- When will they realize that trying to sway moderate republicans is an awful plan?

Immigration- Who will build the wealthiest American’s second and third homes? 43% of the homes being purchased now are second homes.

Me- Am I really left of left?

Gay marriage- Again we are being drawn into using the rights terminology and therefore have already lost this debate, not that we should be having it.

Healthcare- Will Ahsirt, PharmD. ever get any? (remember I’m talking about healthcare here)

Corruption- Why is it a bad thing that Rep. Jefferson office got raided by FBI? Republican lawmakers outraged??????

Barry Bonds- Good luck Barry. I don’t care if he juiced.

Gas prices- Monopolies can not be stopped.

FCC- fines for indecency raised from around $3000 to $300,000 per incident-Who are we trying to shut up? Can anyone say censorship and freedom of speech going out the window?

Internet sell out- I hope someone will still visit my blog when it takes 5 minutes to upload?

Flag Burning- We need to stop this due to increase in cases of Asthma and death in children due to flag burning-(I got that from Al Franken)

Education- Are we creating a generation of dumber and dumber people for a reason?

Osama Bin Laden- to quote the President “I don’t really think about him.”

Mistakes in Iraq- Mr. Bush-“I learned some lessons about expressing myself maybe in a more sophisticated manner, you know” Wow- 3 and ½ years in Iraq and that’s what you come up with as mistakes made. Thank you for that mea culpa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters