Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Random Thoughts

Fat people who ride scooters in grocery stores are not allowed to open up the box of Nutty Buddies and eat 3 before they are finished shopping. (If you could not guess I saw this display this week, I tried to get a picture with my phone but could not get close enough and get the entire lady in the frame, and get any part of the Nutty Buddy that was barely sticking out of her huge mitt she called a hand.)

Gas stations that raise the price of gas on Friday’s before a holiday by 20 cents a gallon are gougers. Just because every station in town does it does not make it right. Any station caught doing this needs to pay to have their tanks filled up, then the managers need to stand out at the pumps for an entire day pumping gas for the price it was in 1950.

What the hell is wrong with these Democratic Senators? A vote to confirm Michael Hayden was a vote in favor of domestic spying without a warrant and collection of all our phone records without a warrant. I am at a total loss on this one. What a bunch of spineless bastards, including you Senator Byrd. Some Senators thought that Gen. Hayden had proved he could speak truth to power and reform the CIA. I think this vote shows that you Senators proved you can not speak truth to power. Hayden is nothing but a yes man for John Negroponte (War Monger), and will prove whatever case Mr. Negroponte wants proved. Calling Mr. Feingold, the Democratic Nomination awaits.

List of Hollywood types I have seen in Santa Fe-

Ray Liotta (Gave me a look like he used in Good Fellas, thought he was going to pull a piece from his waistband and hit me over the head with it.)


Shirley McClain- Ask me, the pharmacist, if “we had those things that keep food cold” and then yelled “Ohhh, a Cooler” I pretended I had no clue who she was and directed the crazy old lady to the service desk.



Jessica Simpson- This is just a dream. Actually she was in the store, but I was off that day. I hate this stupid schedule.

1 Comments:

Blogger ahsirt said...

HA! When I read that first line, I thought you were talking about the couple that rides their scooters around Martins. They almost ran over mom the other day and looked at her with utmost content when she said, "Well, excuse me!" HA!

AND - next time a Goodfellas star is hanging out in your pharmacy, get me an autograph!!!! Sheesh. I swear, if Val Kilmer comes in and you don't get me a "I'm your huckleberry" signed, I'm coming to out there and kicking your ass (you're no daisy).

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters