Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Off the normal rant

You ever watch a movie so many times that you think you know all the lines, but every time you see the movie you catch a new line that makes you laugh?

Well here's the line. Name the movie.

"Fuck You"

"You're the shepherd, Bo Peep."

I have this movie, but I find that anytime I run across it during my manly hunting for quality programming (or naked chicks) I do not have the will power to continue searching. I must stop and watch the rest of the movie no matter what part I come into because I think the movie is so good. It drives my wife insane, but too bad for her she said for better or worse.

7 Comments:

Blogger ahsirt said...

Let's see...your favorite movie. That's not from Young Guns - and being that I'm a Tombstone expert, I know it's not from there either. Could it be a Good Will Hunting quote? :-p

And you men and your naked chicks. I swear. You made me think of a Ron White stand up - the one where he talks about the old biker lady asking him if he wants to see her boobs...and he goes "...yea I do." "Because, if you seen one set, you want to see them all." Sheesh - such easy creatures. HA!

10:11 AM  
Blogger ROMA said...

Correct, but did you notice that good, will, and hunting was in my desciption?

10:40 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

HA! Nope...but now that I've read it 4 times, I see the "good" "will" and the "hunting." :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

Oh and one more thing...

It's "you're" as in "you are" not "your" as in the possessive. :)

Sincerely,
Your Spell Checker

10:10 PM  
Blogger ROMA said...

Thank You

I guess I will have to get Grafs to look over your site again.

10:46 PM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

HA! Ass! Send her a bokay and ask her nicely. ;)

9:21 AM  
Blogger ahsirt said...

ROMA, ROMA, where fore art thou ROMA?

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters