Saturday, April 01, 2006

Psalm 29.5


Bush's vision for the world!!!




This was an email sent to me.


Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego’s sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war,
I will find no exit, for thou art in office.
Thy tax cuts for the rich and thy media control,
They discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of they term,
And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.

Thank You Ethel

2 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski said...

With some of these Republicans, especially the ones who say Bush was chosen by God, I wonder how thin the line really is between hero worship and Messiah-making.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Axis of Evil said...

I used to wonder why you hated America. Now I also wonder why you hate Christians. How can you sleep at night knowing your opinions oppress the Fundamentalists so? And when will you stop this war you're waging against faith? Its begining to look like Christ took the easy way out on the cross - especially compared to the abject oppresion faced by Fundamentalists today. You should be ashamed of yourself.

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters