Tuesday, January 31, 2006

State of the Union

I have been at work all day and have yet to read the speech but I am going to guess a few things about the speech.

1. The State of the Union is strong
2. Iraqi's are taking the fight to the insurgency.
3. Jobs are being created due to Bush tax cuts and we need to make his tax cuts permanent.
4. America has not been hit since 9/11 due to Bush's "terrorist surveillance program"
5. Correta King tribute
6. We control all branch's of government and you don't, so ninni, ninni, boo, boo, my nominee for supreme court will be confirmed in spite of you.

I will read the speech and check my accuracy.

2 Comments:

Blogger ahsirt said...

No need to read the speech, you summed it up in 2 minutes. LOL :)

5:52 PM  
Blogger Wendy C. said...

ROFL!
Amazing!
You're like Karnac the Magnificent!

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters