Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I got it!!!

I have figured out who has been running our country for the past 5 and 1/2 years. Rosco P. Coltrane and Boss Hog. What I really want to know is where are the Duke boys when we need them? Who is going to stop Boss Cheney and that nincompoop Bush? I think the Democrats need to learn how to work together to bring down Boss Cheney. Can anyone help me with the Duke family roles?
I nominate Al Gore as Luke Duke
I nominate Robert Byrd as Uncle Jesse
I nominate Mark Warner as Bo Duke
and as Daisy ?????? Nancy Pelosi or Hilary Clinton. I think Hilary wants way too much of the spot light to be a team player so we will have to go with Pelosi.
Crazy Cooter will be played by Howard Dean.
Good Luck Dukes you are going to need it.





1 Comments:

Blogger Iwanski said...

I never noticed the similarities, but you are right. It's uncanny!

America is now one big Hazzard County.

4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters