Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009-Problem Solving Abounds


My 2009 resolution is to be a problem solver. I'm going to be the problem solver guy. If you have a problem that needs solved just ask and you will get the answer. If you implement my answer you will be better off. You may not think so at first but I guarantee all my answers.

I'll show you my abilities by solving 2 problems by bringing people together.

The other night I was watching TV and I saw a sad commercial by the ASPCA. Those dogs and cats needed to give meaning to someones life. I felt so sorry for them in those cages. The very next commercial really pulled on my heartstrings as well. It was the World Wildlife Fund. They showed a polar bear mother and cub floating on a small iceberg and talked about how global warming is killing the majestic polar bear. It talked about how the melting ice has decreased the food supply of the mother polar bears and how cubs were dieing.

That's when it hit me. Take the extra cats and dogs and feed the polar bears.

Problem Solved

If you need a problem solved just send me a quick note and I'll come through for you but you will owe me a favor when I call on you.



Don't you think a polar bear family would find him tasty?

Thank you,
Problem Solver Guy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters