Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Disgusted in Santa FE

Disgusted by the recent acts by the Senate to cave again to White house pressure, I recently wrote to Pelosi, Hoyer, and my Rep. Udall and to my former Senator Rockefeller of WV. I encourage all of you to write to your representatives about the immunity being offered to the TELCO's by the Senate. Ask Pelosi, Hoyer and your representative to continue to not allow retroactive immunity to TELCO's for illegally spying on Americans. Here is the letter to Rockefeller.

Dear Senator Rockefeller,

I wanted to write you today to thank you for allowing illegal spying on Americans and not standing up for the rule of law. It is pay for play politicians like yourself that disenfranchise voters and allow for fringe groups to take over our democracy.

As a former Mountaineer, I am disgusted by your actions. So much for our state motto, "Mountaineers are always free". Maybe we can change it to "Mountaineers can be bought."

Thanks for nothing,
Roma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters